• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed New Anti-Cheat Bug

AdamPlayz29_YT

• In Game Name: AdamPlayz29_YT
  • When do you discovered this Bug: Febuary 3, 2017 (Time: 8:00 PM)
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: Not really sure how. I was playing SCBB and I got kicked for "Moved Unexpectedly" So I'm not sure if that was new Anti-Cheat or what.
  • In which server is the bug located? I was in Super Craft Bro's Brawl when it happened. I'm not sure if it's in any other server though

Trenly

Admin
Admin
  • In Game Name: AdamPlayz29_YT
  • When do you discovered this Bug: Febuary 3, 2017 (Time: 8:00 PM)
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: Not really sure how. I was playing SCBB and I got kicked for "Moved Unexpectedly" So I'm not sure if that was new Anti-Cheat or what.
  • In which server is the bug located? I was in Super Craft Bro's Brawl when it happened. I'm not sure if it's in any other server though

Are you able to make it happen more than just that once, cause I dont think from your video that anybody would be able to tell what caused it to kick you.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Small incompatibility with the anti cheat and the double jumping feature from SCBB. Should be fixed now!