• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New Addition To Jigsaw

ThatPlat

Here is a picture of the beginning of the level:
2015-03-04_19.08.23.png

- It says How do you want to survive? Fire? Water?

Here are 5 pictures, 2 for Fire and 3 for Water:

-Fire

2015-03-04_19.38.24.png

2015-03-04_19.38.18.png

-Water

2015-03-04_19.38.32.png

2015-03-04_19.38.36.png

2015-03-04_19.38.42.png

That is it and I hope that you check it out!
This is my first plot, I am also working on other Jigsaw Map Additions, so I will post the when I'm Done : )

ThatPlat

I know it is similar to other levels, but this one you have a choice, which path you get to choose.
Also I might change Fire to Lava

ThePSIDuck

Still its similar to another level I think it's level 29 but idk for sure it says whats your way of life? the fast way or the slow way.

evoon

Trusted Member
Even though this is a little similar to another level on jigsaw, I would love if this was added :D

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Nice But 1 Thing. You Need A Void For Water. If They Fall They Can Just Run To The Pressure Plate And Cheat Like A Noob

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please include the single player world OR a way to see this map in-game. Otherwise I can't review it :(

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the ideas, but both parkours are poorly developed. Please work it more and make it more original, because the water part is same as level 5 and the lava part is another parkour...

darkrider4

hey! darkrider4 here :)
i agree with zainos, the parkour could be improved, if you need help private mail me, id be happy to help.
-Darkrider4 (Builder for happy hunger games network)