• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Naruto And Sasuke

Ishgar

I strongly suggest that in the two empty spaces on the left side of the buyable kits on Kit PvP, you add Naruto and Sasuke kits. Naruto could have a Rasengan with knockback 5, sharpness 7, and a kunai knife (a regular stone sword). He could also have 3 potions that "release the Nine-Tailed Fox" which would be heavily enchanted with strength, speed, and resistance. His armor would be leather prot 4 with orange chest, legs, and boots, and yellow helmet.The Naruto kit would cost 70 kills. Sasuke would have the Chidori, which would have sharpness 12, like the Hulk Smash. He would also have an iron sword and Sharingan eyes which would give him speed. His armor would be like Naruto's except he would have white leather from his chest down and a black helmet. The Sasuke kit would cost 70 kills as well.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you really put some thought into improvements which would lead to you eventually adding these kits.
-ShrekTheDrek

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I strongly suggest that in the two empty spaces on the left side of the buyable kits on Kit PvP, you add Naruto and Sasuke kits. Naruto could have a Rasengan with knockback 5, sharpness 7, and a kunai knife (a regular stone sword). He could also have 3 potions that "release the Nine-Tailed Fox" which would be heavily enchanted with strength, speed, and resistance. His armor would be leather prot 4 with orange chest, legs, and boots, and yellow helmet.The Naruto kit would cost 70 kills. Sasuke would have the Chidori, which would have sharpness 12, like the Hulk Smash. He would also have an iron sword and Sharingan eyes which would give him speed. His armor would be like Naruto's except he would have white leather from his chest down and a black helmet. The Sasuke kit would cost 70 kills as well.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you really put some thought into improvements which would lead to you eventually adding these kits.
-ShrekTheDrek
So... This is what I understood:

Naruto:
  • Some sort of weapon with knockback 5 and sharpness seven
  • A stone sword
  • Yellow helmet
  • Orange Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots
  • 3 wolf eggs which spawn a wolf with resistance, strength, and speed
  • Cost: 70 kills
Sasuke:
  • A weapon with sharpness 12 and a radius knockback effect
  • Iron sword
  • Speed effect
  • Black Helmet
  • White Chestplate, Leggings, and boots
  • Cost: 70 kills
Is that accurate?

If it is:
  1. Both kits are incredibly OP for 70 kills
  2. Sharpness 12 and sharpness 7 are too high. Maybe sharpness 4 and sharpness 6
  3. The "Nine tailed Fox" is way too OP
Overall, not a bad idea, but not a great one either.

Ishgar

I like your suggestions, I am not very adept on KitPVP, so some help on this would be great. I really hope they add your ideas rather than mine, you seem to know what you're doing better than I do. Thanks for the feedback!

-ShrekTheDrek

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like your suggestions, I am not very adept on KitPVP, so some help on this would be great. I really hope they add your ideas rather than mine, you seem to know what you're doing better than I do. Thanks for the feedback!

-ShrekTheDrek
You're welcome. Overall, it's a great idea. Just a few things might need to be tweaked by Zainos.