• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My HHG life

diidu

Ok well I've seen ppl doing there 'life story' and 'HHG life' so as I'm bored as heck I'll do mine.
I joined HHG after 6 months of single player. I'd been looking for the IP for around 2 months and finally fount it the day I got the realm trial on December 14th, 2015. I logged on the server and went straight to parkour even though I didn't have a clue what it was. When parkour loaded up I went to clouds parkour as I'd seen RadioJH Audrey and Gamer Chad Alan Doing it. I didn't know how to even SPRINT at the time and ended up asking my step father to help me. Turns out I was using the / key and not the CTRL Key. Well I could only do about 5 jumps on clouds before I got fed up and went to Dungeon 1 parkour and massively failed that. So I then asked if anyone wanted to join my realm and a few ppl like Gemma_Cargs, RedVelvetRoses, Rel (I've forgotten their user, but that's their nick) & yo_im_trinity asked to come so I invited them and we built a giant house in creative. The trial ran out a month later and I git back on the server. I then met a TacoKrazy and I went on her realm and met ppl like Xx_BooThePanda_X and FluttershyTheCat, unikatie_15 and a few more. I enjoyed playing with them until I then met a very nice friend... iiNutellaPika_! :D then I met ImHatsuneMiku. I then went on skyblock and enjoyed it a lot. I randomly teleported to KittyAli064's island and saw a person. That person was Duke (httpduke). The next day he was on creative so I tpaed to him and strongwoman said that I was dukes gf (I got married to duke like half a month later shh PS: I threw a 'ring' he gave me jn lava and we got 'divorsed' ;p). I literally screamed my head off inside and wrote in the chat 'I A NOT!'. Well, I had fun for the rest of that day on creative and then some boring stuff happened over the next few months; skyblock drama, ect, ect. And then I got perm banned on the 18th of September 2016. Welp, this is the end of the story... :3

My HHG life
December 14th, 2015 - September 18th, 2016
9 months & 4 days.

Last edited: