• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Morthing

Should this be added?

• no!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Yes please!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justcharli

So When You morth into a mob, You cannot see that players Name! I Made a rp What took Long to make! When i added a least over 15 people! someone started greifing!! (as a silverfish) I did not know who it was because No Name Tag! and I tried banning everyone But it took like 5 minutes till i found out who it was! And By then My Whole plot was just Blocks flying and water! :/ I really need this fixed before i start a rp again.. I cant trust anyone! :( Please fix this! Luckily i fixed some off it! So I cant really Report them! I was panicking so much i didn't take screenshots! D: So The point of this can you add name tags to morths?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
You cant report anyone for greifing anyways, but I think that perhaps adding a nametag to morphs could be beneficial

AlaskanSkies

Please do so! The morphing on creative does result in a lot of trolling and grieving- I understand, not staff responsibility- but it could be our responsibility if we knew who it was.
Another way of doing this might be that the plot owner could do /p (e/d) morphtag for /plot (enable/disable) morphtag or another command.

Nootch

Trusted Member
But I like going to random plots disguised as a mob without them knowing who I am.. Also lets me hide in a plot somewhere.
It's your fault for adding people you figured you could trust, but really couldn't

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
As I always say, "Your plot is your responsibility, whoever you add is your choice". But I comment on the fact of what Trenly posted; yes morphs could have the players nametag maybe when you get close up to them, and not from afar, such as an animal that is named. This however, as Emily has pointed out, ties in with the fact she likes to hide on a plot somewhere and not know who they are. Furthermore a command for it to be a manual option could be beneficial, however we will always have a rule stating who you add is your responsibility, not ours.

MajorlyHacking

So When You morth into a mob, You cannot see that players Name! I Made a rp What took Long to make! When i added a least over 15 people! someone started greifing!! (as a silverfish) I did not know who it was because No Name Tag! and I tried banning everyone But it took like 5 minutes till i found out who it was! And By then My Whole plot was just Blocks flying and water! :/ I really need this fixed before i start a rp again.. I cant trust anyone! :( Please fix this! Luckily i fixed some off it! So I cant really Report them! I was panicking so much i didn't take screenshots! D: So The point of this can you add name tags to morths?
I agree with _Smokescreen_. It is your responsibility who you add and trust. Rps usually get griefed because people get added randomly. Only add someone if you know them, or have been your friend on HHG. Also, as xEmily said, it is fun to go to people's plots morphed or invisible. So, the way I see it, this should not be added.

justcharli

I Understand My plot is My responsibility, But I have a idea were You do /plot Info There would be a Section of people who are morthed example: Morthed- HeyItsThompo, ect

Majorconnor10

Then don't add tons of random people to your plot...

I find it very stupid of rp owners these days adding everyone in the rp to the plot.

Last edited: