• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Misleading Ranks

Hi!
I was wondering if you were to buy Mockingjay, would you get all the perks that lets say Capitol has? I'm not sure, because I play on kit pvp, and I'm looking to buy mockingjay, but I want access to the Katniss kit and Assassin kit. Please help!
Thank you!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
upload_2015-12-17_20-22-52.png

upload_2015-12-17_20-24-43.png

etc.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Yes Correct, Mockingjay is the highest rank, and whenever you buy a rank, you get the ranks Perks, and the other ranks as well.

If you buy Mockingjay you get all perks from every rank.

Shqdoww_

Yes Correct, Mockingjay is the highest rank, and whenever you buy a rank, you get the ranks Perks, and the other ranks as well.

May want to be more specific. You get all the previous ranks perks* Might mislead the poor guy even more.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff

May want to be more specific. You get all the previous ranks perks* Might mislead the poor guy even more.

Maybe you need to include a full list of what the other ranks get as perks. That wouldn't be confusing at all then

Pretty sure the last statement I said was very clear, You Purchase, Mockingjay, you get everything, Everything MJ gets, Everything Capitol gets, and everything and Donor rank gets. This includes kits, coins, Special perms, Special Items, ETC.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Pretty sure the last statement I said was very clear, You Purchase, Mockingjay, you get everything, Everything MJ gets, Everything Capitol gets, and everything and Donor rank gets. This includes kits, coins, Special perms, Special Items, ETC.
I was being sarcastic.