• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Mc Olympics!

D

danteinferno65

I think the olympics should be taken into mc but every month there should be One! including parkour,building,pvp and other fun activities! the winner (1st place) should get 5 TREASURES! 2nd place should get 3 TREASURES and 3rd 2 tREASURES! the rest of the players should get 1 token for participating! i think this is a great idea and that it should be used in this wonderful server!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChildMusher69

This has already been going on. Once in a while, Zainos starts a few events, like parkour, hitman, or sg. Besides, how would we do the build battle? The judge would have to be nonbiased, and another server would have to be set up. You can't fit 80 people's builds onto a single plot. If this were to happen, I would suggest doing treasure rewards instead of cosmetics.
(Psst, voting tokens have been removed)

D

danteinferno65

This has already been going on. Once in a while, Zainos starts a few events, like parkour, hitman, or sg. Besides, how would we do the build battle? The judge would have to be nonbiased, and another server would have to be set up. You can't fit 80 people's builds onto a single plot. If this were to happen, I would suggest doing treasure rewards instead of cosmetics.
(Psst, voting tokens have been removed)
but this is an olympic thing. it lasts a week

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It's not a bad idea, but the problem is the major inconvenience it would be to set up. I think the occasional event zainos has is better left alone.