• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mario Kart 8 HHGN Tournament!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
HI DOODS!!
As you have seen, I got Mario Kart 8 For Wii u (AN INCREDIBLE GAME) because I have been posting some YT videos to test the streaming function MK8 has.
Apart From that, I found that you can create your Own Tournament in MK8 to play with your friends :D So I had the awesome idea to make a tournament for Everyone of the Happy Hunger Games Network Community with an awesome FREE VIP RANK to the Winner!!! Therefore, I would like to know WHO HAS A WII U WITH MARIO KART 8 So I can see if we are enough to make the Tournament. Thank you!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
*sniffles* I don't have mario kart 8 :( (Nor a wii u) (What's worse is I'm great at the mario kart wii version)

Maybe I could try to make a racing game in 1.8 so that anyone can play? (Although you'd need to add a 1.8 server and people would have to directly connect to that--if you were going to add it)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Excelent, I'll create it and make a global announcment, thanks for the feedback :)