• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Limited Edition Kit! (Holiday kits!)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would like to suggest that there be a holiday kit or two added for each holiday. BUT, these kits would only be available a week before, and after the holiday. They would be free to use, and open to everyone. These kits would be slightly more powerful than warrior, to allow for a small increase in coins but still keeping pvp balanced

Halloween:
Undead kit
  • Wither Skull, prot 4
  • Leather armor dyed dark green, prot 3
  • Iron shovel, sharp 4 knockback 1 (Maybe sharp 5 if that would be balanced)
  • Effects: Slowness 1, strength 1
Skeleton kit
  • Skeleton Skull, prot 4
  • Leather armor dyed white, prot 3
  • Bow, Power 3 Infinity
  • Attributes: generic.movementSpeed +5% (this makes it faster than default, but not as fast as a kit with speed
Christmas:
Elf Kit:
  • Elf Skull, prot 4
  • Green chest and legs, prot 3
  • red boots, prot 3
  • Present Skull, Sharpness 6
  • Effects: Speed 1
Snowman Kit:
  • Snow block, prot 4
  • White leather armor, prot 3
  • Carrot, sharpness 6
  • Coal, sharpness 3 knockback 2 (right click for ability)
  • Ability: give nearby players slowness 2
Easter:
Easter Bunny Kit:
  • White leather helmet, prot 4
  • Pink chestplate, prot 3
  • White legs and boots, prot 3
  • Egg renamed, "Easter Egg", Sharpness 6
  • Effects: Jump Boost 4
Valentines:
Cupid:
  • Pink Helmet, prot 4
  • Pink armor, prot 3
  • Bow, power 2 punch 1 infinity
  • Potion of regen named "Love Potion #9", sharpness 5
Saint Patricks Day:
Leprechaun Kit:
  • Full light green armor, helmet prot 4 others prot 3
  • gold ingot, sharpness 7
  • Gold nugget, fire aspect 2 effects the player you hit with nausea for 7 seconds
Please suggest any changes or other kit ideas

_Bach_

Retired Staff
So players would buy these only to use them for 2 weeks? Or would they obtain them free based on their rank?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So players would buy these only to use them for 2 weeks? Or would they obtain them free based on their rank?
only be able to use them for 2 weeks, around each holiday. then they would be removed from the selector. During those 2 weeks everyone could use them for free

Fu3rza

I really don't see a point in adding this, usually you see kits be added to the selector forever and adding kits for holidays only is eh its like from what I've heard about the past op kits, remove them and add them back in.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I really don't see a point in adding this, usually you see kits be added to the selector forever and adding kits for holidays only is eh its like from what I've heard about the past op kits, remove them and add them back in.
I see what you mean but I think it's nice for the less experienced players to try out new kits if they don't get enough coins to actually afford new kits themselves. It gives them a chance to try out more kits other than either a Warrior or Archer all of the time.

Ishgar

With me being quite the PVP scrub, I really like the idea so I, and others like me, have opportunities to play with new kits and maybe get some more kill streaks and rank up. That being said, leprechaun seems like it would be a little too good for a free kit, maybe either remove the fire aspect on the gold nugget or bring the ingot down to sharpness 5. I love the idea as a whole though! Keep it up!