• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Level 27

Make it easier

• Try it for a bit and if it is the same change it back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. i like it the way it is

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Yes! its hard!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

justcharli

Make It a Tiny bit easier, level 27 is the wither one. were you doge the "Bullets" Maybe can they give you withered effect for at least 5 seconds instead of 30? It makes it impossible The Wither effect + The Bullet Thing hitting you will kill you in At least 2 seconds.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I personally don't mind it how it is, I have completed it a few times, its just not easy. If you get snagged in like 1 cobweb or don't do 1 hing right, you're gonna fail. However, if you don't mess up the actual course isn't hard.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Make It a Tiny bit easier, level 27 is the wither one. were you doge the "Bullets" Maybe can they give you withered effect for at least 5 seconds instead of 30? It makes it impossible The Wither effect + The Bullet Thing hitting you will kill you in At least 2 seconds.
The hard part for me is the parkour.. It's so hard I'm so bad at parkouring without stopping :(

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Jigsaw is meant to be difficult. And 27 is a fairly high level as well. the levels will get harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.