• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Less Death.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Since I know the server has WorldGuard, would it be possible to set a region at the jigsaw spawn where there is no fall damage taken? Whenever I fall on a parkour level, it takes forever to die, so i usually type /spawn. That still kills me though, and i thought it might be nice if it didnt. Thanks!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Well, the idea of Jigsaw is to die. It would be less fun if there wouldn't be death involved.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Also normal members would be able to keep trying levels (like level 5) even without a checkpoint there.
What do you mean? If you use /spawn it takes you back to where you can go to the check point, it doesn't set one

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Also normal members would be able to keep trying levels (like level 5) even without a checkpoint there.
Nah, that would make it too easy. I already made jigsaw like 20 times easier when I added checkpoints every 5 levels, I won't make it even more easier. The idea of Jigsaw is to be Hard

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Nah, that would make it too easy. I already made jigsaw like 20 times easier when I added checkpoints every 5 levels, I won't make it even more easier. The idea of Jigsaw is to be Hard
I was trying to say that lol. (Like it'd make it to easy)