• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Just updated & fun stuff :)

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

• Total voters

sunshinebabyy

Hola every1, Is me, Mak. SO, I have been gone for quite a while and it's been great. I've had time for myself and got to spend time with my puppy and family. currently I'm just trying to choose if I want to go to school fulltime again or part time. vv hard for me. So, I was wondering if I should make my IGN MaknCheese because, I like MacnCheese and my nikname is Mak so yeah. You see? Lol I was wondering what have yall been up to? i've been doing dialysis 3 times a week now and school twice a week. I'm living with my grandparents because they're the only ones that can take me to dialysis. It's kinda annoying because they ask me if I'm hungry like every 10 minutes xD. I go to my mom's on the weekend and we're closer than ever. I'm starting to do flips on the trampoline :D Omg I forgot. My birthday is in 2 months & 24 days. I know it's a long time but I'll be 14. That's three years I've been with this server! Anyway, I'm in a good mood. My doctor lifted me off of a lot of meds because they were killing my kidneys but not since my kidneys are basically at like 5% function, my nephrologist (kidney doctor) said that we can probably go back on all of my meds which I absolutely hate....

Thanks for listening,
Mak