• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Invisible 1v1 Glitch

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
IGN: MC_ProYT + OMGYourJustJelly
When Discovered: June 5th, 2016
Explain: Sometimes players are invisible during 1v1s, but sometimes only 1 player is invis
Where Is It Located: Kit PvP
Video:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Occasionally players will not be able to be seen in duels. Sometimes you can hit them, other times you can't; but they can always kill you

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Pretty sure this is a glitch with minecraft, and not the server.
I dont believe so, but Its possible. The reason I dont think so is because it doesnt happen in other gamemodes where you are teleported to a "1v1" or DM arena. I've never had it happen in uhc, or sg; and those both teleport players to a separate arena.

me32305

I dont believe so, but Its possible. The reason I dont think so is because it doesnt happen in other gamemodes where you are teleported to a "1v1" or DM arena. I've never had it happen in uhc, or sg; and those both teleport players to a separate arena.

It may have something to do with a players ping... If not then I have no idea what could be causing it.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It may have something to do with a players ping... If not then I have no idea what could be causing it.
Thats why we have Zainos to figure out what exactly is causing the bug. Im also going to rule out ping because I consistently get 35ms-38ms ping, and it happens both ways; One time I might be invis, the next time it will be the other person even though the glitch is quite random

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The invisible duel glitch is still around.

It does not depend on the version, as you can see below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We are working on fixing this bug, please be patient! Also thank you very much for the videos, although for the future with only one video with any Minecraft version is enough!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
We are working on fixing this bug, please be patient! Also thank you very much for the videos, although for the future with only one video with any Minecraft version is enough!
Just wanted to make sure that it wasnt version dependent