• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

im very sorry. im just bored :/

rropann

lol i ship it.png
same.png

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
If that's Paige's shipping plot I have like 8 ships on there. That's one title I can claim on HHG still, most shipped person on the server, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but there you go :/

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Yeah that is Paige's shipping plot scorp I can tell it is. There's like over 30 signs with loads of names I swear to god XD But yea KittyAli that ship is nothing compared with all of those other signs, and with the ones without me XD

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yeah that is Paige's shipping plot scorp I can tell it is. There's like over 30 signs with loads of names I swear to god XD But yea KittyAli that ship is nothing compared with all of those other signs, and with the ones without me XD
I don't think you can beat my 12-13 ships on that plot lol, and you have a lot I know. The first damn one is of me even god dammit lmao.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Oh wait, look at the sign on the image "78" yea there's A LOT of ships... xD
Na I'm just talking about the amount of ships I have with people. I'm at the top with 11 ships with someone in it... I don't know whether to feel proud or sad or whatever but, ye. Oh and I just counted cause I've got nothing to do tonight, you have 6.