• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'm Sure We Can All Relate

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Morning thoughts. That's all I need to say.
rbHt9K8.jpg

jcdentonswh0re69

Basically in the mornings i'm like: *Lays in weird position, and is somehow falling out of bed* OH NO IT'S ******* 8:30 I'M LATE FOR CLASS MATE **realizes it's saturday** *is upset and cannot fall back asleep*

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
HAHAH I DONT EVEN KNOW
No, I know exactly what you mean XD it means no matter what happens or what things you need to do or whatever, you will always say "Just 5 more minutes" lol, I always do that even when my mum is shouting "YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" up the stairs lmao.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
No, I know exactly what you mean XD it means no matter what happens or what things you need to do or whatever, you will always say "Just 5 more minutes" lol, I always do that even when my mum is shouting "YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" up the stairs lmao.
My mom never wakes me up for school, I have an alarm, and when it rings I try to get out of bed asap (usually in less than 10 secs so my eyes don't close again) lol am I the only one who does that? ._.