• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

If i applied for staff and got in yet i was perm banned what would you do?

Kuiah

I had an almost perfect application around a year ago & the day after I got perm muted and the chances of me getting the position back then was very low. As you can see, I am not in a position of Staff, probably for the best of HHG, so the chances of you getting that would be very slim.

Handeril

I have a history of 3 bans. (2 were meant to be permanent) Though, I still applied for staff as those bans were originally assigned back in 2014 and I have changed GREATLY since those days. (The one ban I did get that was not perm was on false charges, so... yeah...)

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I have a history of 3 bans. (2 were meant to be permanent) Though, I still applied for staff as those bans were originally assigned back in 2014 and I have changed GREATLY since those days. (The one ban I did get that was not perm was on false charges, so... yeah...)
Talking about if you were perm banned at the time of "acceptance"

Handeril

Talking about if you were perm banned at the time of "acceptance"

Oh, I see, if he hid it and then revealed when he got into staff. That's pretty dishonest, as they ask you about your punishment history on your staff application and it's a required field.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Even though it lowers your chances, if the punishment is old and you haven't been muted or banned in a long time, it doesn't really matter since you have shown you have changed, so don't worry if you ever get punished, you can still get staff! More info at http://bit.ly/HHGNApp