• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Idea For Skywars

Swagataur

As you may have noticed the amount of people playing Skywars has gone down over the past few months. Now I know that I am not on all the time so there could be times when there are many people in there when I am not on. But In general I have been seeing a decline in the amount of people playing it. So I think that for the month of July in Skywars you should get double points for each kill you get and for each win. I think doing this idea can get people re excited in Skywars, and make people who have a very negative score the chance to come back, and get it to a much better score. Also at the same time it might change up the leader boards a lot leading to more competition in the game.

Swagataur

I think to improve skywars, we need better maps. Don't worry were working on it.
Yeah that sounds really good its just an idea that came to my head that I think the server could use to get people more interested, and then when the new maps that are being worked on are released there will all ready be many people who will immediately start playing them, and getting even more interested about the new maps.

Swagataur

Also this idea could be turned into a tournament sort of thing where the people with the top 3 scores get treasure

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Well the new skywars maps aren't getting released till Zainos comes back so i guess we just wait. EPICMATT88 and I are both waiting for our maps to be Released, Ancient Forest and Space.

PenguinPeople

Also this idea could be turned into a tournament sort of thing where the people with the top 3 scores get treasure
They haven't and wont do a tournament, it has been suggested many times for many gamemodes, the staff always say it will happen eventually which is code for never.