• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums I Think This Would Work

iwasakoala

IGN: XV_KOALA_VX
I Think To Be A Well Known Member On Forums Staff Should Be Able To See How Long You Have Been On The Sever,

So When You Are A Member On Forums Or A Active Member Or Something Like That, Before You Become A "Well-Known Member" You Should Have At Least Been Online On The Actual Server For 1 1/2 To 2 Years??

I Think This Could Work...

-Best Wishes Koala xx

Kaios

Retired Staff
IGN: XV_KOALA_VX
I Think To Be A Well Known Member On Forums Staff Should Be Able To See How Long You Have Been On The Sever,

So When You Are A Member On Forums Or A Active Member Or Something Like That, Before You Become A "Well-Known Member" You Should Have At Least Been Online On The Actual Server For 1 1/2 To 2 Years??

I Think This Could Work...

-Best Wishes Koala xx
The way you get active/well known member is by getting more posts not by time. Also because of our system if you logged in before it was implemented you would only see your first login date as sometime in August I think.

Good idea though.

iwasakoala

The way you get active/well known member is by getting more posts not by time. Also because of our system if you logged in before it was implemented you would only see your first login date as sometime in August I think.

Good idea though.
Ok... How Many Posts?