• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
someone help me, I have been listening to the same songs over and over again, specially Rihanna, Shakira, TOP and even Calvin Harris and other artists.
my favorite genres are 2000's pop, alternate and adult pop, also alternate/indie mixed, maybe some 2010's pop but not much.
so yeah, btw nO RAP PLS I BEG YOU

ImTea

Retired Staff
Caroline - Anum
iSpy - KYLE
Two of my favourites. Old School? Anything underground really. I don't know a lot of out-there underground rappers (Because then they wouldn't really be underground, would they?)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Literally only listen to rap or Aussie hip-hop nowadays so I wouldn't be much use to you. Sorryyy

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I mean I listen to some RnB but it's largely based around the Weeknd, August Alsina, Chris Brown and Usher who all have super explicit lyrics and often work with rappers, check out the song in my signature and if you like it I can probably help you with music. If not, then my only alternative is what I mainly listen to which is Underground and horror core rap, so yeah not much help I can be then anyhow

juicylies

Caroline - Anum
iSpy - KYLE
Two of my favourites. Old School? Anything underground really. I don't know a lot of out-there underground rappers (Because then they wouldn't really be underground, would they?)
1) Those are rap songs 2) Aminé* not Anum 3) a third thing :p

Last edited:

juicylies

Try listening to modern music or just listen to the radio. Or just go on YouTube and search Nightcore

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Or you can go to the iTunes Store and pick a genre you like, then look through the top charts till you see some songs you haven't heard of before. I do this sometimes to try and discover new artists.

ImTea

Retired Staff
1) Those are rap songs 2) Aminé* not Anum 3) That was not a very helpful post
1. On my phone so I did spell it right, it just autocorrected me. 2. Did I say it wasn't rap? No I just said they were my favourites. 3. You saying that wasn't a helpful post, wasn't a helpful post. 5. iSpy is a mix between Pop/hip hop (because of its up beat style) and rap, same with Caroline, though with Caroline it is not as much of a pop/hip hop song as it is rap. :) (The song actually says "Revolutionary Hip Hop on the tumbnail) Educate yourself before you try to say that my post was unhelpful, tyty)

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
1. On my phone so I did spell it right, it just autocorrected me. 2. Did I say it wasn't rap? No I just said they were my favourites. 3. You saying that wasn't a helpful post, wasn't a helpful post. 5. iSpy is a mix between Pop/hip hop (because of its up beat style) and rap, same with Caroline, though with Caroline it is not as much of a pop/hip hop song as it is rap. :) (The song actually says "Revolutionary Hip Hop on the tumbnail) Educate yourself before you try to say that my post was unhelpful, tyty)
Im dying from anticipation, what is point 4? Is it some sort of dank meme?