• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I Bought A Sponsor Rank And Nothing Is Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeygoodridge

10961882_830239737017983_661049522_n.jpg
Here is proof

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
sorry, the screenshot is too small and I can't read anything of it's content. can you please send me the full-size screenshot?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
that's definitely not the full size of a printed-screen. take it again and upload it to http://imgur.com/ then send the link so I can see it in it's full size

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but that's clearly an edited screenshot for several reasons:
1- That payment nor the money NEVER existed neither in the Buycraft database nor in the Paypal database
2- Payments made to the Happy Hunger Games Network have a different destinatary as when you donate the money goes to my personal paypal email which has my own irl name on, so it doesn't figure anywhere the name of the server.
3- You even edited it wrong because you put that you made a payment of $25.75 (when sponsor rank is only $20), and you tried to edit it and add (USD $20), but u even failed with that because you used a different font and size and anyone can clearly see that that's not the same layout used in the bank GUI.
4- Furthermore, the most funny thing is that you wrote (I'm guessing you did it in paint due to how it's poorly and basically edited), "HAPPY HG NTWRK" instead of Agustin Cianciulli who is the real destinatary of the money. At least you could have written "Happy Hunger Games Network"!
Nice one, Scammer!
- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.