• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

How to not be sad when someone is lying 'bout you?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
If it gets on your nerves and you can't prevent it, you just have to grow a thicker skin.
You could contact the staff and tell them you're getting bullied if they will warn the player about it, part of their job is to stop bullying, or, even if it isn't directly in the memo it's still something that they should prevent, I did back when I was staff many times. If the staff don't do anything, then I'll do something, message me if I'm on the server AikoKoemi and you're getting bullied by this person at that point in time, I'll make sure they don't.

iwasakoala

-sigh- Well, now she's perm ban on both accounts. You wont have to put up with her any longer unless you speak with her on forums. But can't you just make up? Look, I've been trying to help both of you with yhe pm I made for you two to get along! But 1. Harley won't do the script and 2. You're not replying Aiko! Truly I give up..
1. RIP, but she is very mean what she has done to some people can not be made up for.
2. SavageHarley is DaHarleyQuinn's sisters account, so i dont think she needs to be banned on both