• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hitman

Ishgar

I'm building a new computer because a sewer line broke and trashed my old one. Now that it's summer, I have a lot of time and I was thinking of playing some hitman. I mean if I could get over 200 wins in 2 weeks imagine what I could do in 8. So should I give my summer up to the game and take back number 1 or not?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Dont try... No one plays hitman often anymore! Youll waste probably your whole summer trying to beat someone who keeps getting better and better *cough cough* majunex and omgyourjustjelly *cough cough*

Ishgar

he wont surpass maja
I don't think it's worth it either, but if you want to get number 1 again go ahead
Yeah maja is next level but I do have a better win loss ratio than jelly so I could take second but I doubt maja would let me get first. I haven't been on in awhile and when I saw someone else who wasn't even at 200 wins had hit 400 I thought hitman might be alive again