• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

HG

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry, It isnt good enought to be in the server :(
Suggestions:
> You cant put arbitrary form to the arena, IT MUST BE ROUNDED. I reccomend downloading WorldEdit Mod and use //hspehere command to make a big glass sphere around the arena.
> You must put more chests in the arena, there are only few wich ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN
> Some cornucopia chests, parkour and ship chests are impossible to open.
> You must modify it more, Its very similar as a normal minecraft biome, wich is boring... (Use WorldEdit to help you making structures and buildings)
> The Arena its Small, make it bigger.
> There arent "Spawn Bases" at cornucopia. You must put 24 or 48 (48 if the arena is HUGE, and in your case is very small, so i reccomend you puting 24)
I hope you can apply these changes and make an awesome arena :D
Good Luck!

d_nice13711

ok lol i thought u put the chests and stuff in and the dome thats why i didnt do it lol but yeah ill do that now the parkour will be modified my brother made it so you know -.-fail but i will get on it as soon as possible

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Well so far
i found one chest that you cant open
idk if its not suppoesed to but its the one with parkour stone house