• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Having A Different Way To Choose The Maps.

Phoenix____

I was thinking, that maybe, instead of one person, in this case iiLucas, and used to be Zainos, that you could have the community vote of they want a map added. So say you submit a map, an sg map in this case, and you have the community vote if they want the map added. There really isn't much more to explain. xD But that way it's not just one person's opinion, cause the whole community could like a map, but iiLucas could dislike it, so then it wouldn't be one person's opinion, cause I see in some submissions in maps and worlds that a lot of the community liked a map, and then iiLucas or Zainos didn't like it. And it didn't get added. I don't know if this is a good idea or not. xD

SAFollis

Trusted Member
100 billion player skywars map:
Everyone: AWESOME WE GOTTA ADD THIS
Everyone else: It wouldn't be very good it'd be huge and there would be a ton of islands without anyone
Everyone > Everyone else
Huge skywars map added.

Not exactly like this but you get the point lol

Phoenix____

100 billion player skywars map:
Everyone: AWESOME WE GOTTA ADD THIS
Everyone else: It wouldn't be very good it'd be huge and there would be a ton of islands without anyone
Everyone > Everyone else
Huge skywars map added.

Not exactly like this but you get the point lol
100 billion player skywars map? xD Also, I don't think I worded what I said right, I was meaning a poll, and they voted, and then they could suggest some stuff if they want.

Phoenix____

Ok den, like I said, didn't know if it was a good idea or not. ;) But it just seems that the community never really gets to decide about what maps get added, even though they're the ones who play the maps.

Tuut

Trusted Member
Ok den, like I said, didn't know if it was a good idea or not. ;) But it just seems that the community never really gets to decide about what maps get added, even though they're the ones who play the maps.
Maybe still having a community vote, BUT Lucas still has the final say. This way Lucas can make his decision while taking the communities perspective into account. ;)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The forums consist of 30%> of the community, I don't think it will be wise to have a community vote on it, plus, most maps that are submitted are SkyWars which that itself is a hassle.

Tuut

Trusted Member
The forums consist of 30%> of the community, I don't think it will be wise to have a community vote on it, plus, most maps that are submitted are SkyWars which that itself is a hassle.
I was actually talking about on the server kinda like the pvp arena vote was. It may cause chat spam which i know you have been sensitive about in the past, but it will give positive input for iiLucas to wrap his head around.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I was actually talking about on the server kinda like the pvp arena vote was. It may cause chat spam which i know you have been sensitive about in the past, but it will give positive input for iiLucas to wrap his head around.
No one will take the time to vote like that in game xD it's best to keep stuff like that on forums. And I see both points but I agree with Chris.

Tuut

Trusted Member
No one will take the time to vote like that in game xD it's best to keep stuff like that on forums. And I see both points but I agree with Chris.
Kaios i bie oner pls doe. But yeah not everyone on server plays sg maybe only in the sg lobbies?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Imagine skywars....
save me