• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Griefing Items.

Phoenix____

I just thought about it while I was playing on creative, but lava, and fire and stuff are banned for "griefing" and I was thinking, why not be able to use lava and fire on your own plots that you created? Not someone elses plot, but your own, hopefully that makes sense. xD

Phoenix____

I Disagree With This. Lava And Fire Are Probably The Thing That Caused Lagg In Creative {Or World Edit IDK}
I know it isn't lava or fire that cause lag in creative. xD It still lags. xD And it also specifically banned because of griefing. Also, it's not world edit either, if it was world edit, they wouldn't have allowed you to do WAY bigger world edits now, and they even changed it to cause less lag... xD

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Tbh I dont get it why we would ban "griefing" items when we dont do anything about plot griefs. All "griefing" items should be unbanned since its up to the owner to add people he/she trusts imo.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Even though griefing isn't the networks responsibility, we still want to help out plot owners if they do get griefed to reduce the destruction of the grief.

Lava causes FPS drops to users who doesn't have a good laptop, but we'll see if we can unban items and add limits, but no promises and it wont be discussed anytime soon.