• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Greifing in Creative

andrew louie

its been one of the most dangerous things in the creative server but yet it isn't fixed, I think I found a way, maybe a command,
/p save -to save you plot
/p redo - re does what is destroyed
/p redo2 - resets whole plot but doesn't destroy building

Majorconnor10

Sure it is realistic, it can be done. More people who come on the server would stay because it is something most servers do not have. More people=more money for zainos=better server.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Griefing is a casualty of when you dont add someone trustworthy to your plot. Same in things like skyblock.

You have to be careful aho you add and trust, and if they build something inappropriate or something, you as the plot owner will likely bear the punishment. I think this idea, while possibly useful at some points, is unecessary and honestly wouldnt generate a crazy amount of revenue connor, imo.

andrew louie

Griefing is a casualty of when you dont add someone trustworthy to your plot. Same in things like skyblock.

You have to be careful aho you add and trust, and if they build something inappropriate or something, you as the plot owner will likely bear the punishment. I think this idea, while possibly useful at some points, is unecessary and honestly wouldnt generate a crazy amount of revenue connor, imo.
But today with all the rp's, it's hard

andrew louie

I know, but people who have been added can still greif while the owner is adding people to there rp, also if they have a rank they can morph and greif because morphing doesn't show you McName

Trenly

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I know, but people who have been added can still greif while the owner is adding people to there rp, also if they have a rank they can morph and greif because morphing doesn't show you McName

Trenly
The solution is that you don't add anyone to your plot. You can still rp without being added

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Like how, build there dorms and help them get through doors?
Leave the doors open. The dorms can be pre-made and pre-decorated. Dorms are dorms. Rp is more in chat than physically on a plot. I strongly believe that greifing is the responsibility of the plot owner. If you trust people in an rp plot, that's not my business. If they greif your plot, that's not my business. If you want help fixing it, I'm not going to help. Only trust people you know are trustworthy and you will have no problem with greifing.

Switz

There are many solutions to this. One is to make sure you only trust/add people you KNOW will not greif.

Also, this feature is on another server, for which this server does NOT copy other servers.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Keep it on topic Trenly and Switz,

Anyways For RP's Step on a pressure plate to go through any door, use ladders or stairs to go between floors. You dont need to add anyone to RP lol.

Also Griefing is the responsibility of the player, If you dont trust someone dont do /p trust, do /p add Which makes them only able to build when your online. If you catch a griefer on your plot, /p deny can block them from entering your plot. Rather then rolling back to fix plots, or wasting server memory on saving builds, players should figure out who is trustworthy when they are building the project they are working on.

~STORM

andrew louie

Leave the doors open. The dorms can be pre-made and pre-decorated. Dorms are dorms. Rp is more in chat than physically on a plot. I strongly believe that greifing is the responsibility of the plot owner. If you trust people in an rp plot, that's not my business. If they greif your plot, that's not my business. If you want help fixing it, I'm not going to help. Only trust people you know are trustworthy and you will have no problem with greifing.

Anyways For RP's Step on a pressure plate to go through any door, use ladders or stairs to go between floors. You dont need to add anyone to RP lol.

Also Griefing is the responsibility of the player, If you dont trust someone dont do /p trust, do /p add Which makes them only able to build when your online. If you catch a griefer on your plot, /p deny can block them from entering your plot. Rather then rolling back to fix plots, or wasting server memory on saving builds, players should figure out who is trustworthy when they are building the project they are working on.

~STORM
We know storm, and how did trenly go off topic?

andrew louie

~STORM
If they have a morph, it can be hard

Trenly

Admin
Admin
We know storm, and how did trenly go off topic?
I removed my off topic post.

Also, you can use the edit button rather than posting multiple times.
------------

I highly doubt this will be added. There is no reason for it, and greifing is not an issue on creative.