• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Gamemodes..

Do think we need a new gamemode??

• Yah durp

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • uhh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no plz

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • idrc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Whenever i go on happy hunger games, i always look for any hitman games, NONE! then, i look for sgsolo games, NONE! then, i look for sg games, there is always like 2 in progress and 1 in warmup or in lobby.. other gamemodes:

oitc - just plain sucks.. no one plays it either.. should be removed..

creative - the downside of happy hunger games.. i only go on creative to build rarely.. i have my own private build server so i dont rlly need it..

pvp - always fun, but 1. im pretty bad 2. 2 many hackers.. 3. ppl r 2 good 4 me

draw it - i dont even have to say anything about this 1

uhc - one of the BEST gamemodes, that no one plays..

bridges - i dont rlly think this fits in.. no one plays it, and it is always boring whenever some1 plays it..

parkour - honestly, the parkours get boring when u beat all of them.. and whenever u go on parkour, u have to mute chat.. thats just how it works..

mob arena - 2 many glitches.. gets boring

scbb - 2 many op kits.. so many kit spammers and hackers.. also teamers.. and the ppl who leave at 1 second left

kotl - dats old school

skyblock - im just plain bad at it..

factions - o_O

skywars - i have nothing against skywars except the fact that there are a lot of hackers

jigsaw - we have all played it, nothing new..
so i have decided.. a new gamemode, for a few reasons.. i will only list 3:

1. get more yters <3
2. get ppl's mind off of facs..
3. to get more players and every1 hype about a new great game!

so here is some ideas:

-jigsaw 2, (originally planned..)
-cops and robbers (originally planned..)
-arcade (BRING IT BACK!)
-splegg/spleef (BRING IT BACK!)
-insane gamemode (thelaw39's idea <3)
-snowfight/paintball.. (throw snowballs/eggs and kill the other team.. deals half healf of damage)
-sg teams (assigned teams.. kinda like solo.. 2 ppl r disguised as the same thing and cannot hit eachother.. if they r both alive in the end and it is just them, then they win)
-some type of building gamemode (buildit was fun, but i was thinking more of a build battle type of game, u kno?)
-pvp 1v1s (the 1v1 feature in pvp, just with a new gamemode..)
-tag?? (i think this should be an arcade game.. kinda like tag.. there is a tagger, trying to get other ppl..)
-hide and seek (i think this was originally planned.. i have seen people play it in hub with the /d command, but i think it should be its own gamemode.. everyone is a mob/block that they can disguise into..
-chat server?? (i mean, there is /msg.. but then again there should be a private chat server for people to chat with each other and chat with certain people.. i mean, we have forums, but still..)
-TRAINING AND GAMES! (BRING IT BACK!!!!)
-dropper.. (i think this would attract a lot of people..)
-some type of restaurant gamemode.. (i have played this game on iphone and other devices, but have never played it in minecraft.. would love to see it! here is how it works: there is a waiter (you) and you have to serve the customers, but they come in so fast and u have to take all of their orders without any of them waiting too long)
-game made into minecraft (by this i mean like making a very fun game, for example.. i game that i play called who's your daddy.. that would be very fun to play in minecraft! also, there should be like assassin's creed, i mean we have hitman, but who cares, we should have like the sims, i dont know! we could also have the walking dead.. that would be fun!)
-a what a mess type of game (this game would be in arcade games obviously! here's how it would work, so you are in this like giant room kind of, and there are certain items that you have to find in chests.. first person to find every item wins!)
-command creations (custom mods.. maybe in survival mode?? i was thinking just a world where you can just play with custom mods.. that are made with command blocks)
-pixelmon or other mod type.. (maybe this could be on another happy hunger games SERVER, like maybe turn mc2.happy-hg.com into a different modded server, that would be cool, but u would have to have the mods)
-custom maps (jigsaw would go into this category instead of its own gamemode.. basically how it works is that there are all these cool maps: parkour maps, RP maps, puzzle maps, kinda like jigsaw, but with other types of gamemodes in the map..)
-minecraft olympics.. (maybe like people race and do cool games and whoever wins the most games wins..)

These are just suggestions! Please suggest feedback! :)
I hope at least one of these gets added :)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
oitc - just plain sucks.. no one plays it either.. should be removed.. It's a good gamemode, just no one plays it for some reason. Needs a revamp.

creative - the downside of happy hunger games.. i only go on creative to build rarely.. i have my own private build server so i dont rlly need it.. Okay good for you

pvp - always fun, but 1. im pretty bad 2. 2 many hackers.. 3. ppl r 2 good 4 me Report the hackers

draw it - i dont even have to say anything about this 1 Okay...

uhc - one of the BEST gamemodes, that no one plays.. Yeah... just needs more people?

bridges - i dont rlly think this fits in.. no one plays it, and it is always boring whenever some1 plays it.. Then it needs a revamp. IMO It's fine just needs people.

parkour - honestly, the parkours get boring when u beat all of them.. and whenever u go on parkour, u have to mute chat.. thats just how it works.. That's because you beat them all...? Not much of a point parkouring at that point

mob arena - 2 many glitches.. gets boring Needs a revamp... and there aren't that many glitches

scbb - 2 many op kits.. so many kit spammers and hackers.. also teamers.. and the ppl who leave at 1 second left Not really... and teamers are ezpz esp scbb

kotl - dats old school Okay

skyblock - im just plain bad at it.. Okay

factions - o_O Okay

skywars - i have nothing against skywars except the fact that there are a lot of hackers Not really

jigsaw - we have all played it, nothing new.. You make new levels then. See how long it takes you to make 1 that's accepted.
Also you never said anything about the new gamemode in depth

plus

Why make new gamemodes when the ones we have now are fine and can be made better? Quality > Quantity

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Also you never said anything about a new gamemode

plus

Why make new gamemodes when the ones we have now are fine and can be made better? Quality > Quantity
we need new gamemodes.. these get old.. nothing can change that except adding 1 new thing that gets old very quickly.. for example, scbb 2, sgsolo..

Nootch

Trusted Member
I like the arcade idea. I loved arcade <3

I'm not sure if they're already planning on bringing it back though or not ..

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I like the arcade idea. I loved arcade <3

I'm not sure if they're already planning on bringing it back though or not ..
lol ikr!

they r not planning to bring it back btw.. cuz then it would probably be in the server selector menu, but they removed arcade from it months ago..

SAFollis

Trusted Member
we need new gamemodes.. these get old.. nothing can change that except adding 1 new thing that gets old very quickly.. for example, scbb 2, sgsolo..
It's better to update than make new ones. It's faster too, try making a new plugin compared to adding more to an already existing one

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
It's better to update than make new ones. It's faster too, try making a new plugin compared to adding more to an already existing one
well, it's much easier to do that, but the games have to be great for players, the best of the best..

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If none of it is fun anymore, then why stay?

The only things in your suggesstions i see fit for happy are:

Arcade
HnS
Insane Games

The rest don't seem lik they are much different than what we have, or seem quite unnecessary. I mean, a server just for chatting?! Really?!?