• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Forest mobarena map

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I went and looked at the map and here are a few notes.

In the lobby, the panem sign being off to the side looks really odd. I would have liked to see it on the main board. The arena itself is really too small for mobarena. If you look at the current arenas, there is a lot of space to run around so the players don't get overwhelmed with mobs. The trees around the edge are all vanilla, and with a name of forest, I would have expected more than just one tree in the middle and a few fallen branches. The borders are really sharp and just go straight down with no terraforming.

I think the concept of a forest map could be fun and cool, but I don't think this map has quite what it needs. I'm sorry, but your map has been declined