• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Featured Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Why would you tell me to leave when I'm voicing my opinion? Seems like you're the one being hostile
Hmmph, I said if you don't like it, why stay? You don't need this. Also, you called my idea "petty". I know that's voicing your opinion, but just say "Nah, I don't think this is a good idea because... *insert valid reason here*

touh

Trusted Member
Hmmph, I said if you don't like it, why stay? You don't need this. Also, you called my idea "petty". I know that's voicing your opinion, but just say "Nah, I don't think this is a good idea because... *insert valid reason here*
yep

Trenly

Admin
Admin
No, you said:
If you don't agree, leave :>

I was not calling your idea petty, I was calling the contest (were it to be enacted) petty. Using the second definition meaning "Of second importance" Since there are more important things, any contest would indeed be petty.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
No, you said:

I was not calling your idea petty, I was calling the contest (were it to be enacted) petty. Using the second definition meaning "Of second importance" Since there are more important things, any contest would indeed be petty.
It was technically the same thing. Just as you saying "petty" as "of second importance"

Status
Not open for further replies.