• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Farewell.

jullll

Hello, guys. As most of you know, I've been on here for a year or so, but my time is up.

Now, I'm not trying to cause drama, just to leave for fun. No, I have a reason. You guys are my friends, all of you, however, my personal life isn't my friend right now. I'm not going to add detail, however you can message me if you want more details. Now, I may come on a couple times, but you won't see me much, and after that, I don't think you will. Depending on the situation, I may or may not come back, but I doubt I will.

I do want to name some of my best friends/friends who made my experience great.

Cookie
BuyALife
SushiSlayers
MistTheSnitch
Despki
Klobko
_DukeTrainor_
_Bach_
_Ladybug_
Mother_Muffins
Ida_0611

I may have forgotten a couple as of this moment, but I'll never forget any one of you.
Thanks for being my friends, you'll always be in my heart.

Good luck on the server, Zainos. You're a great guy.

I honestly don't want to say bye, so I'll instead say, see you later.
Farewell,

Julia
AKA Vlui

<3

Last edited:

Santina

disappointing. we were starting to be cool with each other, too. hope your life is full of love and colour. peace.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hello, guys. As most of you know, I've been on here for a year or so, but my time is up.

Now, I'm not trying to cause drama, just to leave for fun. No, I have a reason. You guys are my friends, all of you, however, my personal life isn't my friend right now. I'm not going to add detail, however you can message me if you want more details. Now, I may come on a couple times, but you won't see me much, and after that, I don't think you will. Depending on the situation, I may or may not come back, but I doubt I will.

I do want to name some of my best friends/friends who made my experience great.

Cookie
BuyALife
SushiSlayers
MistTheSnitch
Despki
Klobko
_DukeTrainor_
_Bach_
_Ladybug_

I may have forgotten a couple as of this moment, but I'll never forget any one of you.
Thanks for being my friends, you'll always be in my heart.

Good luck on the server, Zainos. You're a great guy.

Farewell,

Julia
AKA Vlui

<3
Awww bye :( You've made a great decision. Good luck on life <3

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
Oh Julia... I swear I actually cried when I read this. You were one of my best friends on forums and still are. You're an amazing person, a great friend, and an amazing like spammer, too ;) I'm sorry that your life outside of MC isn't going well, and I hope that it gets better. I hope that the future brings you luck, and I hope that maybe someday you can come back to HHG. :D I love you a lot, and I'll miss you a bunch! <3

P.S. If you ever decide to come back, we can totally finish our song xD

Last edited:

Nootch

Trusted Member
I didn't know you well, but you seemed pretty cool. :) You're obsessed with tøp too, right? That's makes you 10x more awesome. I wish the best of luck in life and hope everything gets better!

Decis

I didn't know you well.. but we shared the same bands and you were super nice to me. So thank you and I hope you can advance on the future.
:)