• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Fancy Parkour PART 6

Myel

I had made a checkpoint of a parkour there when I died I then I went back to another checkpoint aff please help me

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I had made a checkpoint of a parkour there when I died I then I went back to another checkpoint aff please help me
Well, fancy is a little odd with its check pointing, to be fair. There is a slight chance that if walk back off the block that the checkpoint is on, it will teleport you back to an old checkpoint, it doesn't happen often, but it will sometimes do this. However, its most likely you just didn't set your checkpoint, even if you think you may have, like Trenly said, so you could have thought you clicked the checkpoint but could have missed the sign, as dumb as it might sound, I've done it before XD or you could have just gone and done something when you reached the block, and forgot about clicking the sign. So you probably just did one of these two, and since you don't have any real proof of you doing this, there's nothing anyone can really do, so unfortunately you'll just have to do it again.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As they said, there's no such bug, remember you need to CLICK the sign in order to set a checkpoint, maybe you just passed by thinking it sets automatically and it didn't (It happens, believe me), so I'm sorry but you will have to do the checkpoint again unless you can provide us valid proof otherwise