• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
~=+=~
Hey! I just thought that because the compass in Parkour is really filled up right now, to save some space for it would be a good idea, and you can save a lot of space by reducing the amount of Dungeon Parkours and making it all into 1 Map!

How this works:
Dungeons 1-7 will become 1 entire Map called "Dungeon Parkour", at the end of every level you get teleported to the next one and there will be a checkpoint sign. SIMPLE! Instead of Dungeon Parkour 8 being that high up, it could be its own separate Parkour called 'Dungeon Tower' or something.

I thought this was a good idea as it brings Dungeons 1-7 closer together as they are levels on an actual Map called 'Dungeon Runner', and they're all a part of 1 series. :)
~=+=~

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Decent idea, but we could always just have a page two of parkours. Even easier fix.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As Jam said, just make a page 2. I agree though that dungeon 8 should be renamed Towers parkour, as its not in the same theme as the other dungeons.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Decent idea, but we could always just have a page two of parkours. Even easier fix.
Yeah. It is a bit weird opening the compass and seeing the same block repeated 8 times in a row. It'll be better to just have 1 for all of them and Dungeon 8 could be another stone brick type.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I actually dont find it weird at all
I've learnt to put up with it but the whole point of the Dungeon Runner Map is for the Parkours to be a part of the same Map. Having 1 block for all 7 of them separates them when they should be with one another as they're meant to go together.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I completely disagree with adding checkpoints to the dungeon parkours. I'd rather either have one chiselled stonebrick opening another GUI to having the 8 dungeon parkours OR having a second page of parkours.

iiJam

Since the first couple levels of Dungeon parkour are so easy, They make for a good map for less-experienced parkours to play. It gives them a good sense of satisfaction when they complete it, rather then teleporting them to the next, harder stage until the difficulty gets so hard they can't do anything.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Since the first couple levels of Dungeon parkour are so easy, They make for a good map for less-experienced parkours to play. It gives them a good sense of satisfaction when they complete it, rather then teleporting them to the next, harder stage until the difficulty gets so hard they can't do anything.
I completely agree that players feel more accomplished that they've completed 1 or 2 or 3 more Parkours than what they would've if Dungeon Parkour wasn't 1 massive course. I just feel like it'll be a nice addition anyway to make it into 1 course as it's meant to be 1 after the other anyway in the real Map.

iiJam

I completely agree that players feel more accomplished that they've completed 1 or 2 or 3 more Parkours than what they would've if Dungeon Parkour wasn't 1 massive course. I just feel like it'll be a nice addition anyway to make it into 1 course as it's meant to be 1 after the other anyway in the real Map.
I honestly don't see a problem with it.