• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dungeon 9 Parkour!

Hey_Im_Jdog

This Is The Dungeon 9 Parkour!
(this took 1 week to build)

Length: Long
Difficultly: Hard
Name: Dungeon 9 Parkour
CheckPoints: 27
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Parkour Has 4 Towers..
Tower 1 (Easy) 6 Checkpoints
Tower 2 (Medium) 3 Checkpoints
Tower 3 (Hard) 7 Checpoints
Tower 4 (Impossible) 11 Checkpoints
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here Are The Images:
2017-02-23_21.28.34.png

2017-02-23_21.28.45.png

2017-02-23_21.28.48.png

2017-02-23_21.28.59.png

2017-02-23_21.29.03.png

2017-02-23_21.29.11.png

2017-02-23_21.29.15.png

2017-02-23_21.29.22.png

2017-02-23_21.29.26.png

ParadoxTaco

Dungeon 8 is the end of it... that's why it is so long of a parkour. Also from the screenshots it looks just like a repeat of dungeon 8. also we could use some new maps, since the dungeon 1-8 are just solid stonebrick and rather dull maps. something new has a much higher chance of getting submitted, not just an ongoing series of maps. Also, its 4 towers, A much better name would have been Towers parkour.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Personally, I like the look of the map. All of the dungeon maps have that general feel to them. While Dungeon 8 is long, I dont think it was made to be long just to be the last one. 8 is a bit of an odd number to stop on, and having talked with the builder and actually helped test the map before it was submitted, he intended it to be a crazy challenge, but never said it was "the last one".

This one seems like a good logical progression from easy to hard. If it is a big deal to have D8 be the hardest and longest, then make this one D8 and the other D9. Dungeon parkours are some of the most loved and classic on the server, and I know many who play them even after beating them several times. I think this map would fit well from what I have seen.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
imo it feels a bit plain, but then again d8 was accepted plain too, but I'd still like it to have more of the shape to the map (like d1-d7)? and vines etc.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Is this in single player or a plot on the server? Please remember to include this in your post.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
We already have enough Dungeon parlours! 8 of the parlours out of the 45 or however many we have rn are dungeons for heavens sake! Why do people have the need to keep making new ones? The original dungeon levels (1-7) were originally part of one big adventure map, and they work. They all look decent and follow the same stone block temple/ruin theme.
Dungeon 8 has no detail what so ever. I actually don't really like it. But that's no excuse for a dungeon 9 to look as bad as 8.
The dungeon saga is over. The dungeon maps were 1 through 7, because they were all built by the same person. D8 isn't even a dungeon parkour imo, it looks completely different.
What I'm trying to say is that we need no more dungeon parkour. This'd be a lot more suited as tower parkour or something.
But the huge wall of mossy cobble and stuff around the map that you can see in certain areas is a huge eye sore. And at the bottom of the towers, you can see dirt underneath the water.
This map doesn't have substantial detail and doesn't meet the standards of acceptable maps nowadays.
Sorry, but your map has been declined.

Last edited:

youngfloppa

What I suggest is trying to come up with an original Parkour and maybe you could modify/improve your current one to make it. For example paradox said towers Parkour.