• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Dragon

theflame77

Retired Staff
  • In Game Name: theflame77
  • When did you discover this Bug: 4 Days ago
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it:
The Ender Dragon no longer drops a portal back to the hub when it is killed, and along with that the egg on top of the portal. I waited several days so I could confirm it wasn't just a one time thing, but it happened again today when I killed it.
  • In which server is the bug located? Skyblock

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The purpose of the end portal not spawning was to not replicate what you had messaged us before, but the EnderDragon egg not spawning is an issue, so Zain will look at this when he can :p but thanks for reporting it

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would absolutely love it if the egg and experience were given directly to whoever actually killed the dragon to prevent people from stealing them if there was more than one person

theflame77

Retired Staff
I agree with Trenly, I've had my egg and XP stolen a few times now, so it would be nice if it went directly to the player who killed it. But I also realize that makes it possible for someone to come in with the last hit and get credit for the kill, so it may just create another problem...