• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Discord Matey

OLL_97

So ya probably thinkin, 'ey up ollie, what on Earth is Discord m8?' Well, Discord is like Skype and Teamspeak fused together, is free of charge, and is very very useful sunshine.

On a serious note, I recommend this network use Discord. It offers a range of elements that could be incredibly useful to the server itself, and I definitely think it should be taken into major consideration. It's leaps and bounds over Teamspeak, and after using it for a considerably long period of time, I can vouch for it 100%.

Cheers all.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I believe ImTotallyChris has previously rejected Plug.dj and a team speak for Happy Huhger Games
But hey! He's not an admin anymore :p

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
There is a discord server run by me already (see my signature :D)

And yes, I totally understand. Not many people here seem to realize just how much better it can run things and keep things organized!
I personally dont like discord.

Not to mention that you need skype for helper/builder, so there isnt that much need for discord as a builder on the server
which is exactly why I've been editing a video for the past 3 months so hopefully that can change and everyone can uninstall that abomination of a program you call skype.