• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dice parkour

Trenly

Admin
Admin
iiJam said:
  • If your map is just Parkour going around in a square shape around the outsides of your plot, with no border (so people can't escape) it will most likely be declined.
Its plain, seems to have no border and just goes around your plot. I dont like it

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Its plain, seems to have no border and just goes around your plot. I dont like it
That criteria was removed after Zainis and I were talking. It'd sorts stupid. The map can easily just be pasted into a void wall like food parkour.

As for the map,
First of all, next time please provide a plot so we can look at the map in game.
It started out cool with the large dice, but then the parkour got a bit generic, and boring.
There isn't much colour (I understand it's dice parkour, but even adding black blocks to resemble the dots on the dice)
Ther is little detail in this map. I would of preferred actua dices that you jump on (like at the start) instead of generic parkour like it turns into.
So I am sorry, but this map has been declined.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That criteria was removed after Zainis and I were talking. It'd sorts stupid. The map can easily just be pasted into a void wall like food parkour.
Then perhaps it should be edited out of the criteria?

Anyways, I see the point where it can just be pasted like clouds or food