• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Creative Plots

_xXWaveXx_

I think the creative server's plots should become bigger. They seem a bit too small. It would be great if the plots were increased just enough to have more building space.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I think the creative server's plots should become bigger. They seem a bit too small. It would be great if the plots were increased just enough to have more building space.
You should get a VIP rank and get the VIP plots (can't remeber which rank) and since it's a VIP perk it probably won't be added but it would be nice since they are kinda small.

Kaios

Retired Staff
And there is always the option to get a cheaper rank and get access to more than one plot. Or you can vote to get more plots.

i agree, your right because sometimes it gets me annoyed that when I'm digging a place for a basement or room, I reach the end of the plot.
You could get Capitol, but only other capitols can see it I think :(
I think the best solution is to make all plots bigger

Anchezz

Trusted Member
We're not gonna make the plots bigger, because bigger plots (VIP plot world) is a VIP perk and if we made all plots bigger it wouldn't be fair to have the same sizes for defaults and VIPs.

You can buy another plot with voting tokens or donate to get a cheaper rank :)

Unitus

Retired Staff
We're not gonna make the plots bigger, because bigger plots (VIP plot world) is a VIP perk and if we made all plots bigger it wouldn't be fair to have the same sizes for defaults and VIPs.

You can buy another plot with voting tokens or donate to get a cheaper rank :)
Compared to other servers, our normal member rank plots are quite small, builders have told me they don't want to build on HHG just because of the small plots thing, and to make it fair for VIP users their plots should be made even bigger than normal's, that's my opinion

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Compared to other servers, our normal member rank plots are quite small, builders have told me they don't want to build on HHG just because of the small plots thing, and to make it fair for VIP users their plots should be made even bigger than normal's, that's my opinion
Eh, normal plot world is 64x64 and VIP plot world is 128x128, that's quite big and enough. Also, we have admins world, without plots, you can build as much and big as you want :)

Unitus

Retired Staff
Eh, normal plot world is 64x64 and VIP plot world is 128x128, that's quite big and enough. Also, we have admins world, without plots, you can build as much and big as you want :)
Sounds legit, but when new users get on they get disgust with the server because they don't know there is bigger plots :( but yeah you're right

sam

Maybe you could get a rank and get more plots! Or you could easily ask a friend to build somthing on their plot!