• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Creative Build Of The Week

Leviathan

I was browsing through some other servers with creative plot worlds, and on one of them there was a feature where they did a build of the week. This could easily be done on the happy-hg network simply by using world edit. A plot could be left open in front of the creative spawn and each week a helper or admin could just copy-paste the build of the week using world edit. This way users can get more recognition for hard work put into builds.

Leviathan

there are many helpers on that could choose probably but i do agree that it would cause feud, however that would create some good competition and give incentive to keep playing on the server

also i'm sure people would gladly bring forth their work to be chosen

also just as another incentive for good building there could be a reward of like a second plot or 50 tokens or something along those lines

Last edited by a moderator:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I like this idea. There could be a theme every week chosen by the staff or build team, and you can “apply” for the competition in somedocument or whatever and staffs or builders can view the builds and choose one for the winner :D

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Perhaps [Builder]'s can choose?
Builders have a lot of work at the moment, so they can not assist on anything else as they should be building. Perhaps staff? As many are in creative daily.
I like this idea. There could be a theme every week chosen by the staff or build team, and you can “apply” for the competition in some document or whatever and staffs or builders can view the builds and choose one for the winner :D
Or an entry thread in general discussion. :p

Jacky708

The staff should just make a poll for all the people that built something and the whole hhg community can vote for the best build :D

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The staff should just make a poll for all the people that built something and the whole hhg community can vote for the best build :D
Yeah but we're talking about a way to enter the competition. An entry thread as Chris said is the best way and you just say your IGN and which plot and then they chose 3 or 5 best and make a poll for the community to chose a winner.

Jacky708

Yeah but we're talking about a way to enter the competition. An entry thread as Chris said is the best way and you just say your IGN and which plot and then they chose 3 or 5 best and make a poll for the community to chose a winner.
Im just giving an idea, Im aware that we are talking ho to enter it so Im just giving an idea...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Im thinking on adding weekly/monthly building contests instead of this, will think about it...