• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Creative build-comps?

Do You Agree?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

Okay so i was wondering if in creative as stated by itsSheep that we have a featured parkour every month or so. i think that we might be able to expand on this idea and make thing such as build comps. So one of the builds might be a maze or parkour. And we can have a warp in creative like /warp featured that takes you to all the plots that have been featured. and some of the really well built parkour might even be implemented into parkour itself.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
They do have build competitions occasionally. Or they used to at least, I haven't seen one in a while. Also keep in mind that any user can build a parkour and have it implemented into the parkour server by submitting it here on forums. I like the idea of a featured plot(s) but I think it would be a lot of work on the build-teams end; time that could be spent working on other maps.

ParadoxTaco

yeah i know alot of work would have to be done by the buildteam but in the end it would add a new type of twist to creative

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
We do building competitions when needed or just for fun. They take loads of preparation and loads of time to judge and the build team does not have that time at the time being.

For the featured plot, it will take loads of time too for players to submit their plot and the build team to look through it. Plus, inappropriate builds may increase as players may submit them for the laughs.