• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

CookieWhispa catfishing? +Poll

Do you like catfishes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzies

Hello.
Before I continue, I would like to say that this post isn't attended as being "abusive"; however if I'm told that it's considered "abusive", from a ruling stance and not an opinionative, I will take it down.

So, I don't believe in using the word "Hate", however, I strongly dislike three types of people. Cheaters, liars, and catfishes. "Public exposure is the best way to properly handle [catfishes]"

Anyway, CookieWhispa is a known user on HHG. When we first started talking on Skype, she told me that she was a dancer, and this picture was of her.
xQnVKhS.png

After this, I searched up the image and found out that is wasn't actually her; but it was a cover photo for the TV show called Breaking Ponte. As you can see by these pictures.

IKfchap.png

1FltBbJ.jpg

So, then I confronted her.

ZV3isSU.png
[Removed]
Long story short, don't be a catfish.

I won't be on for a little bit, I'm in Florida helping out with Hurricane Matthew.
Stay safe!

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hello.
Before I continue, I would like to say that this post isn't attended as being "abusive"; however if I'm told that it's considered "abusive", from a ruling stance and not an opinionative, I will take it down.

So, I don't believe in using the word "Hate", however, I strongly dislike three types of people. Cheaters, liars, and catfishes. "Public exposure is the best way to properly handle [catfishes]"

Anyway, CookieWhispa is a known user on HHG. When we first started talking on Skype, she told me that she was a dancer, and this picture was of her.
xQnVKhS.png

After this, I searched up the image and found out that is wasn't actually her; but it was a cover photo for the TV show called Breaking Ponte. As you can see by these pictures.

IKfchap.png

1FltBbJ.jpg

ZV3isSU.png
we4ja7C.png

I won't be on for a little bit, I'm in Florida helping out with Hurricane Matthew.
Stay safe!
_Smokescreen_ May you remove swearing in the post, please?:)

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hello.

xQnVKhS.png

IKfchap.png

1FltBbJ.jpg

ZV3isSU.png
[Removed]

Stay safe!
Maybe she just did not want to show herself. It doesn't automatically mean she's a catfish. Many people hide themselves on the internet.

Golddiggers are worse

so i live in la and i found this lambo on the street so i took a pic of me on the hood and some girl thinks its mine and goes “wanna ho on date?” so i say yeh, i go over to my dads honda civic and she goes “eh.. maybe another time..” and runs off

Status
Not open for further replies.