• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

__USA__

I have done my fair share but I myself have stopped. Even though it isn't my job I keep telling people to stop, I don't know if some of you guys realize what a GREAT server we play on. The staff actually care what goes on and enforce the rules, unlike most servers. And we have an owner who works on the server, moderates the forum, updates, and fixes bugs. He works REALLY hard and we have no right to complain, so please stop everyone, I am not saying I am totally innocent I received my warning and stopped. So I hope the rest of you can stop ( I am not blaming everyone, but it would be to much work to point out every single person. )

Sorry if this offends anyone, I am not trying to act as a staff member, I am just trying to help out the community the best I can. - Wildbill1516

I have done my fair share but I myself have stopped. Even though it isn't my job I keep telling people to stop, I don't know if some of you guys realize what a GREAT server we play on. The staff actually care what goes on and enforce the rules, unlike most servers. And we have an owner who works on the server, moderates the forum, updates, and fixes bugs. He works REALLY hard and we have no right to complain, so please stop everyone, I am not saying I am totally innocent I received my warning and stopped. So I hope the rest of you can stop ( I am not blaming everyone, but it would be to much work to point out every single person. )

Sorry if this offends anyone, I am not trying to act as a staff member, I am just trying to help out the community the best I can. - Wildbill1516
Well, Some people really love this server and they want to say 'When is the server coming!?' '21 hours..'

__USA__

Well, Some people really love this server and they want to say 'When is the server coming!?' '21 hours..'
I know that everyone wants to ask, so do I but asking that question constantly won't help anyone + it annoys the staff, we shouldn't bug them about something they already answered multiple times.

__USA__

I'm not stressed :p my life doesn't revolve around this server or game, I was simply annoyed of everyone's pestilence.

__USA__

I did not name anyone in specific, I also clearly pointed out that the complaints were about the server being down, which that matter has been resolved. So this topic is now obsolete, and will go nowhere from here :p I should hope a staff locks it before it gets to out of hand.

__USA__

lol, I'm sure I have too much stress for my age. (Not all related to server)

._. I have a lot of stress mostly all the classes I need to take in high school then all the different subjects I need to major in college, my career choice wasn't a normal or easy. I'm sure even my stress is paled to yours XD

Status
Not open for further replies.