• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

15hrs

So, what I was thinking is. There is 2 commands to allow people to build on your plot. /p add (username), and /p trust (username). But I was thinking of having a command that allows a player to do anything the owner is allowed to do. Example maybe the command could be /p coowner (username). And they could add people, trust people, build, remove people, deny people etc. I think this would help a lot because they could host stuff on your plot when your not online! And you would only give this command to people who you trust a lot!

Thanks for the consideration!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
So, what I was thinking is. There is 2 commands to allow people to build on your plot. /p add (username), and /p trust (username). But I was thinking of having a command that allows a player to do anything the owner is allowed to do. Example maybe the command could be /p coowner (username). And they could add people, trust people, build, remove people, deny people etc. I think this would help a lot because they could host stuff on your plot when your not online! And you would only give this command to people who you trust a lot!

Some people are very clueless towards grieves. They basciczlly add anyone who is anyone that wants to be added . So this command could be several abused. And if you do co-owner somebody to your plot, they could litterly take it over, and they": basciczlly get a free plot:/

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I like the idea, as long as co owners can't ban/kick/whatever to owner's and owners have full power still, but like jam said, a lot of people don't understand much about this stuff.... Maybe if they got to ask the owner, then when the owner comes back all the requests appear that they can accept?

itaylorrr

Some people are very clueless towards grieves. They basciczlly add anyone who is anyone that wants to be added . So this command could be several abused. And if you do co-owner somebody to your plot, they could litterly take it over, and they": basciczlly get a free plot:/

This is true. But maybe a command that would allow them to just add others, since being a rp owner the stress of adding people is crazy once you have a million people moving around. I understand your point in people would take full advantage if this was a command. But maybe there should be a command just so they can add people or remove people.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is true. But maybe a command that would allow them to just add others, since being a rp owner the stress of adding people is crazy once you have a million people moving around. I understand your point in people would take full advantage if this was a command. But maybe there should be a command just so they can add people or remove people.
/p add (user)?
/p remove (user)?

Zelistra

Trusted Member

I love this idea! Because sometimes I just can't get on (bad computer..) and I can set my sister as co-owner or my alt (If I ever get one xD). But like iiJam said, a lot of people are clueless about this stuff... A lot of people on HHG trust/add anyone that asks for it then they get griefed (on Skyblock, I don't really play Creative)... For me, it's better if they add this feature... I don't know though, people will get griefed with this because they might set anyone has the co-owner.. But I really like this idea so maybe they should add it

Fifa_Josh

Yes that is true but seriously. Think it through owners of a plot can delete tho co-owners. And people usually only add people and few people are being trusted. My thoughts are that 1-2 people will be co-owners of a plot. And they will only be people they can really trust

and if you really don't want people to complain then how about limiting the amount of co-owners to plots but in my opinion that will only make it worse cuz then people would complain about the limit if they have a build team and they want everyone to be co-owners of a plot so it only makes sense to implement this into the game without restrictions with the trust of know people don't have the right to complain because they don't have to use this feature if they do not want

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.