• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Chunk Claiming (for Admins World)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
It would stop people's builds being ruined. These would be some commands:

1 /chunk claim
2 /chunk add (username)
3 /chunk remove (username)

1 Claim a chunk
2 Add a user to edit your chunk
3 remove a user so they can't edit your chunk

Gaby1129

Then wouldn't this be more similar to plots world? I think this is a pretty good idea, my builds keep on getting ruined by people. Also if we could do this I think there would have to be a limit for how many chunks a user can claim, some users could use this as trolling and claim a great amount of chunks.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Why I disagree with this:
- LOT of people would troll with this and claim infinite Chunks or Chunks from others or Surrounding someone's chunks impossibiltating someone from continuing with his build.
- For limited protected land you have plot world AND VIP plot world.
- If you got griefed at admin's world just report it to a staff member and we'll perm ban the griefer and rollback your build :)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
- LOT of people would troll with this and claim infinite Chunks or Chunks from others or Surrounding someone's chunks impossibiltating someone from continuing with his build.
- If you got griefed at admin's world just report it to a staff member and we'll perm ban the griefer and rollback your build :)
Ok! I forgot about the trolling aspect xD It seems like everything to stop certain trolling opens up more trolling

Gaby1129

Yes but sometimes I tell staff that my built got briefed and they just ignore me. When they do that I post it on forums but it takes way too long

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Maybe they are busy?
However, don't worry because we are getting more staff soon!