• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Chinese 1v1

AlaskanSkies

I think what he means is that about the current one, and this one. I would focus on the other arenas first, and then try to do this one again. Also by detail what he means is that you could have made a few well, decorations I suppose you would call it. Make some houses on the mountain side and layer the bottom of the mountains and things like that. The actual fighting arena needs to be flat, with no interruption areas like water and big hills in the middle, but things like what I have just said could be added outside of the fighting area

If im honest, I should have put that in the original post, but that's my advice for making a 1v1 arena.
Ok, thank you! And sorry about my reaction to your first suggestion. I don't think I really understood it. Thanks to everyone for the feedback, maybe I will try again sometime.