• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Change the way the Music Gadget works

Faze28Zeus

Please redo how the music gadget works. Im just trying to build in creative and some random person is playing it and i can hear it on my own plot. It's very obnoxious music and i would not like to hear it. Can u please make it where only people on the plot of whose playing it can hear it? Multiple people were complaining about it in game and the music players suggested we turn down our volumes. I turned down my music and jukebox to 0% and i could still hear it. Please change it.

joexxx6

Please redo how the music gadget works. Im just trying to build in creative and some random person is playing it and i can hear it on my own plot. It's very obnoxious music and i would not like to hear it. Can u please make it where only people on the plot of whose playing it can hear it? Multiple people were complaining about it in game and the music players suggested we turn down our volumes. I turned down my music and jukebox to 0% and i could still hear it. Please change it.
For now I suggest turning your music volume and jukebox/noteblock volume to 0%. This seems to work for me, but I can see where there would be disadvantages in doing that, especially if you want to listen to in-game music.