• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Builder Rank for forums

Should a builder rank be added to all builders on the forum?

• Total voters

Maatchaa

I was thinking there should be a rank on the forums for builders. Builders should be recognized more as they help make the server look beautiful, and they also help other players with builds when in need; for example, they give tips or feedback.
-Net

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The problem with that is that not all builders are on forums. In fact, the few I do see here on forums arent really even that active here. The reason there is a tag for the build team leader is so that people know who is the one who can actually accept or decline a map, or who to contact with questions about applying for buildteam. Just as there is no reason for there to be a command to list online builders, I see no reason to have them ranked on here as there reallt wouldnt be anything special about the rank.

iiTentacion

i agree with this, though Trenly does make a good point that they arent very active, the ones who are still deserver recognition for all of the work they do