• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Bomberman!

What do you think about 'Bomberman'?

• I like it!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Needs some tweaks

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Not a good suggestion..

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Hello HHGN community! I have come up with a new and quite exciting to hear mini gamemode (A mini gamemode such as KOTL for example :)) REMEMBER you can reply down below if you have any suggestions about this!

Objective: The aim of this minigame is to win. How to win? In order to win the game you must be the last person alive! That is, not getting blown up...

Description: Each player will be against every other player (HOWEVER teams of 2 will be permitted!). The game will consist of 8 players. There will be different small maps to choose from, as well as even kits in this minigame. To start off, you will be inside a small area, from which you will fall into an arena, almost a maze like arena (if you know bomberman well you would get this) and the floor underneath you would be comprised of redstone torches! These torches will activate the very thing you use to strike your opponent down, TNT! You'll be able to place the TNT upwards up to a certain point (so you don't escape or camp). During the game you will receive 32 TNT every 2 minutes. This will enable you to not stop running out of the bad stuff, but there will be a limit of 2 stacks! So use it wisely. You can also right click a compass you would have you once every 30 seconds to see who the closest person is and how far away they are. If you die you will either have the choice to be a spectator in the map or leave to return to spawn.

Kits: These are ideas and can be changed in anyway the community can see fit to give the best experience! Also, you may add kit ideas too. (Default kits are marked with an asterisk '*') All players have dyed leather armour with blast protection 1; an exception is with certain kits such as Defender.

*Wabbit kit:
Description: The Wabbit kit allows you to jump at great heights! Use this to to your advantage and dodge that TNT! If you're low, hop for your life!
Abilities: Jump boost 2, Speed boost 2 (2 and below hearts will enable the speed boost)

*Defender kit: Defend yourself with your sturdy armour from blasts of TNT! An upgrade from the default armour should keep the fight going!
Abilities: Upgraded to Iron chestplate and iron boots with blast prot 2

Teleporter((50 coins one use)5000 coins to keep forever) You are one with the Enderman, and teleportation is vital to avoiding explosions! However you are limited to your trusted abilities to teleport.
Abilities: 1 enderpearl every 30 secs, max of 2. Absorption (of 5 hearts) when at 2 hearts.

Entrapment((80 coins one use) 7500 coins to keep forever) This will allow you to cause a sticky situation with your opponent to easily blow them up to smithereens. However this kit may be good to keep your opponent still, but use it wisely...
Abilities: Cobwebs(x6); shears and speed boost 1

Cobble-miner((70 coins one use)6000 coins to keep forever) Keep up with the good mining techniques for your use in the arena! Your expertise in mining the stone is worth it.
Abilities: 64 cobblestone and 2 stone pickaxes with Haste 1

Rewards: Every kill is worth 1 coin. 3 consecutive kills is worth 5 coins; every game won is worth 10 coins.
1 vote token = 1 coin
9 vote tokens = 5 coins
81 vote tokens = 50 coins

Remember, anything else just reply down below :)
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope you all enjoy.
P.S(Ty to MissDark for a lil help on kit ideas :))
~Smokescreen

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I don't think that matters...
Technically, yes, it can...
Even hunger games has to be called "survival games"
(If a name is used and can bring people from x to buy/use y instead, it can technically be sued, like that Putt-putt thing with mojang, which was stupid because Mojang didn't make it and people didn't leave their golf course to play MC instead, but in this case Bomberman is more popular then HHG)

Last edited:

sunshinebabyy

This actually sounds amazing. My little sister and I were grown up as 80's/90's kids and we love oldies movies, songs games etc. We used to always play bomberman as well so this sounds amazing. =) Great job Smoke!

ParadoxTaco

Could use work dude, its an amazing idea, and I would love to play it. Old games such as pac-man and pong are straight up amazing. If you made it so the tnt instantly ignites as you place it, then I could see more variety to this, like diffrent levels of height. I understand thats not how it works, but it would be amazing thb so great idea dude.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Could use work dude, its an amazing idea, and I would love to play it. Old games such as pac-man and pong are straight up amazing. If you made it so the tnt instantly ignites as you place it, then I could see more variety to this, like diffrent levels of height. I understand thats not how it works, but it would be amazing thb so great idea dude.
Could be another kit idea? TNT Thrower or something. :)

iiDoozie

Hello HHGN community! I have come up with a new and quite exciting to hear mini gamemode (A mini gamemode such as KOTL for example :)) REMEMBER you can reply down below if you have any suggestions about this!

Objective: The aim of this minigame is to win. How to win? In order to win the game you must be the last person alive! That is, not getting blown up...

Description: Each player will be against every other player (HOWEVER teams of 2 will be permitted!). The game will consist of 8 players. There will be different small maps to choose from, as well as even kits in this minigame. To start off, you will be inside a small area, from which you will fall into an arena, almost a maze like arena (if you know bomberman well you would get this) and the floor underneath you would be comprised of redstone torches! These torches will activate the very thing you use to strike your opponent down, TNT! You'll be able to place the TNT upwards up to a certain point (so you don't escape or camp). During the game you will receive 32 TNT every 2 minutes. This will enable you to not stop running out of the bad stuff, but there will be a limit of 2 stacks! So use it wisely. You can also right click a compass you would have you once every 30 seconds to see who the closest person is and how far away they are. If you die you will either have the choice to be a spectator in the map or leave to return to spawn.

Kits: These are ideas and can be changed in anyway the community can see fit to give the best experience! Also, you may add kit ideas too. (Default kits are marked with an asterisk '*') All players have dyed leather armour with blast protection 1; an exception is with certain kits such as Defender.

*Wabbit kit:
Description: The Wabbit kit allows you to jump at great heights! Use this to to your advantage and dodge that TNT! If you're low, hop for your life!
Abilities: Jump boost 2, Speed boost 2 (2 and below hearts will enable the speed boost)

*Defender kit: Defend yourself with your sturdy armour from blasts of TNT! An upgrade from the default armour should keep the fight going!

Teleporter((50 coins one use)5000 coins to keep forever) You are one with the Enderman, and teleportation is vital to avoiding explosions! However you are limited to your trusted abilities to teleport.
Abilities: 1 enderpearl every 30 secs, max of 2. Absorption (of 5 hearts) when at 2 hearts.

Entrapment((80 coins one use) 7500 coins to keep forever) This will allow you to cause a sticky situation with your opponent to easily blow them up to smithereens. However this kit may be good to keep your opponent still, but use it wisely...

Cobble-miner((70 coins one use)6000 coins to keep forever) Keep up with the good mining techniques for your use in the arena! Your expertise in mining the stone is worth it.

Rewards: Every kill is worth 1 coin. 3 consecutive kills is worth 5 coins; every game won is worth 10 coins.
1 vote token = 1 coin
9 vote tokens = 5 coins

~Smokescreen
I like the idea and also like how easy it is to do. I can make this gamemode with just using WorldGuard and ChestCommands. I would love to see this gamemode added, and hope to see a lot of support on this gamemode!

Zelistra

Trusted Member

*Wabbit kit:

1 vote token = 1 coin
9 vote tokens = 5 coins

~Smokescreen
I love it it's gonna be so fun! I feel like it's perfect, they way it is, I don't think it needs to be changed :)