• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Ban System

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do something wrong in an individual game mode you be banned from that game mode instead of the whole server. For example, if someone where to hack or have a team with more than 4 people in survival games, they only get banned from the survival games. If someone were to build inappropriate plots or grief they only get banned in creative. Basically, if someone breaks a rule for a specific gamemode they should only be punished from that gamemode.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
*hacks in scbb* *banned from scbb*
*then hacks in sg* *banned from sg*
*then hacks in mobarena* *banned from mobarena*
*then hacks in parkour* *banned in parkour*
Basically, if a hacker hacks, they're gonna hack in all gamemodes.
Same with spamming, swearing, etc.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I don't like this. I think if someone breaks a rule, they should be banned from everything because of the fact that rules are strict. This would make hackers hack on a different gamemode, and that wouldn't help anything.

I don't like this. I think if someone breaks a rule, they should be banned from everything because of the fact that rules are strict. This would make hackers hack on a different gamemode, and that wouldn't help anything.
Hacking should be a server ban your right but the individual rules for the individual gamemodes like SG-Max Teams of 4 and Creative- No Inappropriate plots and no grieving that shouldnt affect the whole server

Kaios

Retired Staff
Hacking should be a server ban your right but the individual rules for the individual gamemodes like SG-Max Teams of 4 and Creative- No Inappropriate plots and no grieving that shouldnt affect the whole server
I agree. Hacking though, and chat infractions should be global punishment. Game mode specific rules tbh should be specific game mode ban.
Btw greifing is not against rules, it is your responsibility to be wise and mature with who you add to your plot. But if you are griefed post it on forums with valid proof and we can help fix it (to a certain extent)

Phoenix____

he was obviously not talking about hacking in this, he was obviously talking about just doing something that is strict to that game mode alone, not hacking, cause hacking isn't a game mode specific rule, it's a rule for the whole server.

Kaios

Retired Staff
he was obviously not talking about hacking in this, he was obviously talking about just doing something that is strict to that game mode alone, not hacking, cause hacking isn't a game mode specific rule, it's a rule for the whole server.

For example, if someone where to hack or have a team with more than 4 people in survival games, they only get banned from the survival games.
lol. Read closer m8

Unitus

Retired Staff
no, no, no, no, and more no. I COMPLETELY disagree, the rules are strict, and if someone does something wrong, they NEED to get banned from all the server, for them to learn from their faults, there is no going pass that, plus I doubt Zainos will agree will all this thread anyway

Phoenix____

no, no, no, no, and more no. I COMPLETELY disagree, the rules are strict, and if someone does something wrong, they NEED to get banned from all the server, for them to learn from their faults, there is no going pass that, plus I doubt Zainos will agree will all this thread anyway
You never know. ;)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I agreed with the idea of being banned for things in one specific server, but yeah :p

Cronus

Retired Staff
If you do something wrong in an individual game mode you be banned from that game mode instead of the whole server. For example, if someone where to hack or have a team with more than 4 people in survival games, they only get banned from the survival games. If someone were to build inappropriate plots or grief they only get banned in creative. Basically, if someone breaks a rule for a specific gamemode they should only be punished from that gamemode.

I see your viewpoint to a certain extent but we have the system in place that we do because even though you may think it may be strict it ensures that if a player breaks the rules they will be dealt with in a way that makes them regret the decisions that they made so the chances of them making that mistake again is slim.

Phoenix____

I see your viewpoint to a certain extent but we have the system in place that we do because even though you may think it may be strict it ensures that if a player breaks the rules they will be dealt with in a way that makes them regret the decisions that they made so the chances of them making that mistake again is slim.
It's anything but slim, I rarely see someone get muted, or banned, or do anything that breaks the rules and they never do it again, it's very uncommon that, that happen, ever.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I don't like the idea, if we have it implemented staff will need to go each individual SG, UHC, Bridges server to ban the player from it, a global ban is more efficient and hopefully they learn their lesson from the global ban.

just reading this now and now i got banned bc someone wrote something inappropriate my plot and I got banned from the whole server for something i didn't even do.

me32305

If you're hacking you should be banned permanently. Obviously you don't care about being a player on the server if you're hacking. I would have to disagree with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.