• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Away For A Bit

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hey so guys for the next week or two I won't be on like at all. Doing some stuff with my computer because I have to keep learning about computers it's like essential to me being alive. And I know most of the stuff about Windows computers so I got a giant 800 page book on Ubuntu and I am going to be using that and then switching over to Ubuntu because there is a bunch of stuff there I don't know that I want to learn. So I probably won't even be able to come because my computer probably won't be in the condition to come on MC. Usually there is like a couple of days I can't even get the OS to work for some different stupid reason that pops up every time I try to do it. Though I'd let you all know so you aren't all like. "Where's Darien!?!??! He hasn't been on in 12 hours!!! The world is ending! Ahh!! (Insert explosion here) We are all gonna die!!!" So yea.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hey so guys for the next week or two I won't be on like at all. Doing some stuff with my computer because I have to keep learning about computers it's like essential to me being alive. And I know most of the stuff about Windows computers so I got a giant 800 page book on Ubuntu and I am going to be using that and then switching over to Ubuntu because there is a bunch of stuff there I don't know that I want to learn. So I probably won't even be able to come because my computer probably won't be in the condition to come on MC. Usually there is like a couple of days I can't even get the OS to work for some different stupid reason that pops up every time I try to do it. Though I'd let you all know so you aren't all like. "Where's Darien!?!??! He hasn't been on in 12 hours!!! The world is ending! Ahh!! (Insert explosion here) We are all gonna die!!!" So yea.
Cya l8r alligator ;D

but fr gl with fixing your compooterrr, hope to see ya back soon matey ;3