• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Arena Selector

Is this a good idea?

• I like the idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a bad idea

• I hate the idea!

• Total voters

Trenly

Admin
Admin
My suggestion is this:

You spawn in pvp and select a kit. After selecting a kit, you would click a compass and it would bring up an arena selector that displays each arena and how many people are in each. This idea would allow for even more flexibility in maps and players. You could have a map for peacekeeper+; a map for member+; and a default map. You could also add one or two 1v1 arenas for those who want to 1v1.

Feel free to offer input and possibly how I could make this idea better!

Kaios

Retired Staff
Are you trying to murder the build team? This would take ages to build and not enough players play kit pvp for us to add multiple maps. We barley have enough to sustain the VIP and default. There would be very little action in the arena.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Are you trying to murder the build team? This would take ages to build and not enough players play kit pvp for us to add multiple maps. We barley have enough to sustain the VIP and default. There would be very little action in the arena.
I'm not saying new maps. You could bring back another old one. And we only have "barely enough" people at certain times. When I'm on there can be many players on

jawa888

My suggestion is this:

You spawn in pvp and select a kit. After selecting a kit, you would click a compass and it would bring up an arena selector that displays each arena and how many people are in each. This idea would allow for even more flexibility in maps and players. You could have a map for peacekeeper+; a map for member+; and a default map. You could also add one or two 1v1 arenas for those who want to 1v1.

Feel free to offer input and possibly how I could make this idea better!

I think this is a GREAT idea!!! Users can pick their favorite maps, and use the maps advantages to help them win!!

NETHER For the Win!!!

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
It would be the old maps.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
You do know we still have the old arenas, right? xD

and, we have some stuff planned in the future, keep your eyes open ;)